Effective immediately, our hours and services are as follows:
- We carry goods considered "essential," meaning adjustable bases, home office, and lift chairs are deemed either medically essential or in the mandate from our Governor. For this reason we are remaining committed to serving our community's needs with a few more limits and restrictions.
- Our store hours effective immediately are 9am-2pm. We will have strict limits on the number of customers allowed in the store at once. We would love to make an appointment with you. You can use our chat feature (found at the bottom left hand corner of our website - look for the pink circle with a white “P”) on our website at www.sylvanfurniture.net or call us at 208-743-8600. Leave a message if no one answers and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- To protect the safety of our staff and our community, please do not come to the store if you aren't feeling healthy, or if you have been exposed to the virus.
- You can get pre-approved for special financing on our website or by appointment in the store.
- Appointments may be available after 2pm, please call or message us to arrange.
- Our delivery services and service calls are considered essential so they will remain operational. If during this time you are willing to pick up your items vs. get them delivered, that would be a great alternative during this time. We will also need to postpone scheduled deliveries if the household is not healthy, in order to protect our staff. We will work with you on the next appropriate time frame.
- There are and will be delays on certain goods coming in with special orders. We will keep you updated and informed as we learn about them.
Thank you for your support, and please let us know how we can best serve you.
-The Sylvan Furniture Family