Superior Construction, Quality, and Technology
The Ultra-Plush Comfort Q9 features our most advanced two-sided top cover with Platinum Thermacool technology on one side and bamboo on the other. One side optimizes comfort in cooler months and the other side optimizes comfort in warmer months. Inside the Ultra-Plush Comfort Q9 is an impressive layer of gel-infused visco-elastic foam and 2″ layer of convoluted foam that maximizes comfort and provides contouring above the individual air chambers that connect to the air-adjustable technology. The bed is supported by 3″ of quality foam to provide maximum body support and to maintain the integrity of all of the comfort layers. The Ultra-Plush Q9 comes standard with a state-of-the-art control system that measures pressure on the standard medical mm/Hg scale, ensuring 45 precise settings that you can change anytime on the touch screen controls or on the Instant Comfort® app. The two-sided system allows for individual settings on each side of the bed so if you enjoy a firmer feeling bed and your partner enjoys a plusher feel, you can have both. The unique zippered design allows for easy access to any of the interchangeable comfort components and the pillow-top cover is completely removable for easy cleaning and care for years of quality sleep.
Backed by over 40 years of manufacturing excellence, there is no mistaking the precision design of the Ultra-Plush Comfort Q9. From the premium comfort materials and luxurious fabrics to the state-of-the-art air control technology, every component has been carefully engineered to ensure years of quality sleep.
- Thermacool Quilted Pillow Top (Top Cover A): Micro-capsule technology wicks away heat from the body.
- Fire Barrier: A high-performance fire retardance with no halogens or fiberglass.
- Bamboo Quilted Pillow Top (Top Cover B): Made from natural fibers and helps you sleep warmer.
- Gel-Infused Viscoelastic Foam: Memory-type foam relieves pressure and keeps you cool.
- Reversible Foam Comfort Layer: Increased support and contouring.
- Air Chambers: 24-gauge vulcanized rubber chambers (rated at 600 lbs.) are reinforced with anti-microbial cotton fibers.
- Support Foam: Shock-absorbing foam later helps limit bounce.
- Lock-Tight™ Foam Edge Support: Wrapped rails helps prevent bowing and bulging on the side and offer a stable edge when sitting or sleeping.
- Zippered Bottom Cover: Large-tooth nylon zippers are self-sealing, jam-resistant, durable, and easy to open and close.
Total Height: 14.5 Inches
All components are replaceable and upgradable. Layers 1 – 3 are a single component.
Build and Materials
- Cooling Fabric / Bamboo Reversible Top Panel
- Zippered Bottom Cover
- Vulcanized Rubber Chambers covered with an Anti-Microbial Treated Cotton
- Ventilated Gel-Infused Visco Elastic Foam (3.5/15)
- Foam Comfort Layer (1.8/28)
- Stretchable AirlayerTM Fabric Layer
- CertiPUR-US® Certified Foam Components*
- Digital Control System with Wired Remotes
- Reinforced Air Hoses
Measurements of Components
- 14.5” Total Mattress Height
- Reversible 4-Way Stretch Quilted Top Panel With Cooling Technology
- 5.5” “Duvet-Style” Center Panel with Breathable 3D Mesh
- 6” Air Chambers
- 3” Gel-Infused Visco Elastic Foam (Queen/King Split)
- 2” Foam Comfort Layer (Queen/King Split)
- 1/4” AirlayerTM
- 6-1/2” x 3.5” Wrapped Side, Head and Foot Rails
- 1” Support Foam
Manufactured In Medical-Grade Quality Factory and CertiPUR-US® Certified
Instant Comfort® is owned and operated by American National Manufacturing Inc. a medical device manufacturer that has been registered and in compliance with the FDA required GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices) for the last 20 years. Every Instant Comfort® bed is thoroughly inspected and tested to meet our rigorous quality standards.
*All Instant Comfort® products contain certiﬁed ﬂexible polyurethane foams. Our foams are certiﬁed by CertiPUR-US®, a not-for-proﬁt certiﬁcation program for foam used in bedding products and upholstered furniture. When you see the CertiPUR-US® seal, you can be conﬁdent that the ﬂexible polyurethane foam inside meets CertiPUR-US® standards for content, emissions, and durability, and has been analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories.
Control Unit Information
Our new generation of control units offers an easy to use interphase with touch screen technology. The pump system also includes an advanced calibration process that makes setting up your mattress a breeze. The control units use a medically recognized pressure scale with a range of 5 to 50 mm/Hg and increase or decrease pressure in increments of one. There are a total of 45 personalized settings, per side, available to you. This is a standard of measurement set forth by the medical industry.
- Surge protector recommended