Superior Construction, Quality, and Technology
If you enjoy the feeling of a memory foam mattress but desire the adjustability of an air-supported system, the Plush Comfort S7 is a great, moderately-priced bed that provides a luxurious sleep experience. The patented smooth-top cover sleeps cooler than most quilted top mattresses, and its zippered panel gives you access to the comfort compartment. Here is where you will find CertiPUR-US® Certified Convoluted Comfort Foam layer and a Ventilated ThermaPhase™ Gel-Infused Visco memory foam layer which makes rotating the foam layers for longer life much easier. These foam layers contour above the air chambers that can easily be adjusted anytime with 45 unique number settings from 5 to 50. The Plush Comfort S7 bed comes with split foam, giving each side of the mattress its own customized comfort layers that can be easily upgraded or replaced at anytime.
See What Makes the S7 Better Than the Competition
The Plush Comfort S7 combines the latest technology, high quality components, and plush foam construction. All Instant Comfort® beds are made with over 40 years of mattress manufacturing excellence and are known to be one of the highest quality air-adjustable mattresses in the industry.
- Removable Aloe Vera Smooth-Top Cover
- Fire Barrier (encasing foam comfort layer)
- Gel-Infused Visco Elastic Comfort Layer
- Convoluted Foam Comfort Layer
- Center Panel with 3D Spacer Mesh
- 24-Gauge Anti-Microbial Vulcanized Rubber Air Chambers
- Support Foam
- Wrapped Foam Head, Foot, and Side Rails
- Zippered Bottom Cover
Total Height: Approximately 10 Inches
All components are replaceable and upgradable.
Build and Materials
- Removable Aloe Vera Smooth-Top Panel
- Zippered Bottom Cover
- Vulcanized Rubber Chambers covered with an Anti-Microbial Treated Cotton
- Gel-Infused Visco Elastic Foam (3.5/15)
- Convolute Foam Comfort Layer (1.8/28)
- Stretchable AirlayerTM Fabric Layer
- CertiPUR-US® Certified Foam Components*
- Digital Control System with Wired Remotes
- Reinforced Air Hoses
Measurements of Components
- 10" Total Mattress Height
- 6" Air Chambers
- 1" Gel-Infused Visco Elastic Foam
- 2" Convoluted Foam Comfort Layer
- 1/4" AirlayerTM
- 6-1/2" x 3.5" Wrapped Side, Head and Foot Rails
- 1" Support Foam
Manufactured In Medical-Grade Quality Factory and CertiPUR-US® Certified
Instant Comfort® is owned and operated by American National Manufacturing Inc. a medical device manufacturer that has been registered and in compliance with the FDA required GMP's (Good Manufacturing Practices) for the last 20 years. Every Instant Comfort® bed is thoroughly inspected and tested to meet our rigorous quality standards.
*All Instant Comfort® products contain certiﬁed ﬂexible polyurethane foams. Our foams are certiﬁed by CertiPUR-US®, a not-for-proﬁt certiﬁcation program for foam used in bedding products and upholstered furniture. When you see the CertiPUR-US® seal, you can be conﬁdent that the ﬂexible polyurethane foam inside meets CertiPUR-US® standards for content, emissions, and durability, and has been analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories.
Control Unit Information
Our new generation of control units offers an easy to use interphase with touch screen technology. The pump system also includes an advanced calibration process that makes setting up your mattress a breeze. The control units use a medically recognized pressure scale with a range of 5 to 50 mm/Hg and increase or decrease pressure in increments of one. There are a total of 45 personalized settings, per side, available to you. This is a standard of measurement set forth by the medical industry.
- Surge protector recommended