Superior Construction, Quality, and Technology
The Ultra-Plush Comfort Q5 is our entry-level mattress in our Ultra-Plush line of mattresses. The luxurious three-piece, pillow-top quilted foam cover sits atop a 2″ layer of convoluted foam that provides an amazing feel and support that contours above the air chambers and the adjustable technology. Below is a 3″ layer of support foam that completes the Ultra Plush Comfort Q5 mattress. A state-of-the-art control system is standard with the Ultra-Plush Comfort Q5 and measures pressure on the standard medical mm/Hg scale. The comfort levels are completely customizable on each side of the bed, so you and your partner can individualize your comfort with 45 unique settings available on the remote control or the Instant Comfort® app. The pillow-top cover is completely removable making it easy to clean and to ensure years of clean, comfortable sleep.
See What Makes the Q5 Better Than the Competition
At Instant Comfort®, over 40 years of manufacturing excellence go into the Ultra-Plush Comfort Q5 bed. A unique combination of high-quality comfort components and the latest technology is carefully crafted, so you and your partner can enjoy years of quality sleep and individual adjustable comfort.
- Duvet-Style Reversible Cotton Pillow-Top (Top Cover A): Breathable, quilted cover is removable for cleaning and provides lasting comfort and support.
- Fire Barrier: A high-performance fire retardance with no halogens or fiberglass
- Duvet-Style Reversible Cotton Pillow-Top (Top Cover B): Breathable, quilted cover is removable for cleaning and provides lasting comfort and support.
- Reversible Foam Comfort Layer: Increased support and contouring.
- Zippered Side Panel: Keeps comfort layers in place.
- Air Chambers: 24-gauge vulcanized rubber chambers (rated at 600 lbs.) are reinforced with anti-microbial cotton fibers.
- Support Foam: Shock-absorbing foam layer helps limit bounce.
- Lock-Tight™ Edge Support: Wrapped rails help prevent bowing and bulging and offer a stable edge when sitting or sleeping.
- Zippered Bottom Cover: Large-tooth nylon zippers are self-sealing, jam-resistant, durable, and easy to open and close.
Total Height: 10.5 Inches
Build and Materials
- Duvet-Style Cotton Pillow Top w/ Reversible Zippered Panel
- Zippered Bottom Cover
- Vulcanized Rubber Chambers covered with an Anti-Microbial Treated Cotton
- Convolute Foam Comfort Layer (1.8/28)
- Stretchable AirlayerTM Fabric Layer
- CertiPUR-US® Certified Foam Components*
- Digital Control System with Wired Remotes
- Reinforced Air Hoses
Measurements of Components
- 10.5” Total Mattress Height
- Reversible 4-Way Stretch Quilted Cotton Top Panel
- 2” “Duvet-Style” Center Panel Breathable 3D Mesh
- 6” Air Chambers
- 2” Convoluted Foam Comfort Layer (1.8/28)
- 1/4” AirlayerTM
- 6-1/2” x 3.5” Wrapped Side, Head, and Foot Rails
- 1” Support Foam
Manufactured In Medical-Grade Quality Factory and CertiPUR-US® Certified
Instant Comfort® is owned and operated by American National Manufacturing Inc. a medical device manufacturer that has been registered and in compliance with the FDA required GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices) for the last 20 years. Every Instant Comfort® bed is thoroughly inspected and tested to meet our rigorous quality standards.
*All Instant Comfort® products contain certiﬁed ﬂexible polyurethane foams. Our foams are certiﬁed by CertiPUR-US®, a not-for-proﬁt certiﬁcation program for foam used in bedding products and upholstered furniture. When you see the CertiPUR-US® seal, you can be conﬁdent that the ﬂexible polyurethane foam inside meets CertiPUR-US® standards for content, emissions, and durability, and has been analyzed by independent, accredited testing laboratories.
Control Unit Information
Our new generation of control units offers an easy to use interphase with touch screen technology. The pump system also includes an advanced calibration process that makes setting up your mattress a breeze. The control units use a medically recognized pressure scale with a range of 5 to 50 mm/Hg and increase or decrease pressure in increments of one. There are a total of 45 personalized settings, per side, available to you. This is a standard of measurement set forth by the medical industry.
- Surge protector recommended